Tuesday, April 29, 2014

OMG, We have the "Golden Ticket"

I really hope your mind went to B.Spears' maternity outfit at the Willie Wonka premiere.
Ok. Good.
But seriously, LOOK what we have in our hands:

#Icant
I'm bursting at the seams to tear into that little precious envelope. But we're being "good" and waiting until the reveal (see also: I physically had to give it to someone so I didn't peek)
Thanks to the inspiration of the lovely Steph, I had a little fun making a chart of the old wives' tales. 
It's also important to note that the Magic 8 ball on my desk thinks it's "positively" a girl. Do with that information as you wish! So, I turn to you, Blog land. 

What do you think Baby M is a Girl or Boy?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to celebrate Wyatt on Sunday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Girl Girl!!!!!!!! I'll be keeping my finger's crossed for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! There is no way I wouldn't be able to not rip that envelope open! How good of you to wait! I'm excited to find out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting! Good for you for waiting for your gender reveal party! I don't know that I could do it!! I'm going with team girl! <3

    ReplyDelete