Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nursery Inspiration!

Coming up with Caroline's nursery wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My sweet mother in law offered to paint Caroline's room just like she did Wyatt's, so we started quickly turning the man cave into the princess room.
Paint:
Turns out, I like the color grey -- a lot. And since we used grey in Wyatt's room (and had 4.5 gallons left) let's just reuse it, right? right? WRONG. It turned out baby blue somehow in Caroline's room. Trim and one wall done we halted painting, ran to Home Depot and picked up the 
via
With a gallon of Behr's Classic Silver, we went back to the house and repainted. Added a White Crib and Dresser...and one big ol' Monogram. 

Of course the monogram photo is pretty dark.

And, because I truly don't believe a girl's room can be complete without a bow holder - I made this little thing. 
The wood base was from Hobby Lobby, I sanded and painted it white. Picked out a coordinating ribbon and attached to the back, then I made a design on my Silhouette from a little saying my good friend says all the time. I'm in LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment