Thursday, April 12, 2012

Go to Outfit

We all have our go-to outfits, right? Or am I just fashionably challenged? During the normal work week I'm primarily in one of my dozen pairs of Forever21 jeans, top and sandals. Like I've said before, I'm so incredibly blessed to have a "casual" office. I mean, I can really wear pajamas to work if I wanted...which believe me sometimes I do want to.

On those days, I usually have two go to outfits:

Today's outfit of choice:


Black shirts are just an easy go-to top! It's a no- brainer to just pull this out of the closet and throw it on. I love my new Leopard Sandals (from Target) I feel like the give this boring outfit a little love. I just can't help but smile when I put these on.

My second favorite easy-breezy outfit choice:

There is just no going wrong with a maxi dress. Hell, you don't even have to shave and you still look adorable. Can't beat that!

What are you favorite go-to outfits?


5 comments:

  1. def black! hahah! i wear it so much its crazy! but SO easy to match and pair with everything! maxi dresses are a great go to as well for the summer! i just bought a ton new ones!

    xo Kelly

    *DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh jealous that you have a casual office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear maxi dresses at least once a week! It's funny because everyone always asks why I'm so dressed up & I tell them it's like wearing my pajamas & they are so easy to dress up!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely have a go-to outfit! and it's usually a black shirt & skinny jeans! too!

    hope you had a great weekend :)

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. maxi dresses. ah yes. could wear one every single day. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete