Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Happy Wednesday friends. This week is going by quick and I love it. All in all this is what I'm loving this week.


I'm loving that I've started playing kickball with my work friends -  it's a fun little activity on Monday nights even though we're prettty horrible. Hey, we can't be both creative and athletic!

Kickball got done pretty late on Monday, so I needed a pick-me-up on Tuesday morning. I'm loving the new RedBull total zero. It definitely helped me power through the morning.

I'm loving that I just received my first paycheck that reflected my promotion. To go shopping or not to go shopping? I dooo have a bachelorette party that needs bathing suits for. Hmmm.

I'm loving that I bought this amazing metal bar type thing for our house. I found it at a thrift store for $15. I can wait to spray paint it some kind of fun, bright, pretty color. Pictures will be taken.

I'm loving this for the summer parties - scratch that - I need this for summer parties

I'm loving these outfits in this warm Florida heat.





I'm loving that I have a workplace where I can wear shorts to work, today was definitely the perfect day to sport them

I'm loving that Friday after work, Jason and I are heading directly over to the beach. We need a little "getaway" 




Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the job promotion!!! I would def. buy something to celebrate the new paycheck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty much all of this! Have fun at the beach - so jealous!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the job promotion! and I love all those outfits. very cute :)

    have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits ... I think we have the same taste :)

    I saw that same pin of the wooden table with the built-in wine cooler - how amazing is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wine table ... i pinned that not too long ago. trying to get hubby to get with it already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that table. Where did you find that link?

    ReplyDelete