Thursday, May 8, 2014

BabyMooners

Who loves a good vacation? I do, I do!
During this whole pregnancy "thing", I jumped at the idea of Babymoon. Call me crazy, but I could honestly care less about a "Push Present", but a Babymoon, well that is something I'm all about. 
Beach, Sun, Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris - Yes, Yes and Yes!
I would be lying if I didn't think that this could possibly be our last solo trip ever. That's a scary thought, and while Jason assures me that it won't be...I can't help but think "What if?"
I guess I really shouldn't say "last solo trip" - We do have plans early June for the Florida Country Fest (so nervous about that) and July 4th of course, but both of those are trips planned with friends and family. Which technically means this is the "solo" trip. We decided to book our Babymoon, right in between those, over our Anniversary weekend to kill two birds with one stone.  (2 years, what what!)
It's hard to believe that there are so many beaches in Florida that I haven't been to. We honestly looked at about 6 or 7 beaches to venture to. This trip we decided to book our stay at St. Pete and visit Tradewinds - mostly because Mr. Mature wants to play on the big slide.
And my criteria was a decent pool:
That'll do! :)
The Countdown is on!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I would totally go down that slide haha. But a nice big pool would do as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! We haven't been to most of the beaches. I need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete