Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday!

I'm SO happy it's already Friday, I love us some short weeks!! I say this after every holiday weekend, but work weeks should really only be 4 days. 
one.
I'm obsessing over this cute necklace - but of course can't decide if I like the twitter handle or Monogram better. 
via
two.
Like every other girl right now, I'm seriously digging the "Fancy" song.
Especially the video. It makes me want to go home and watch Clueless right now!
three.
This weekend we're tackling some of the nursery. Including staining our big dresser and putting shelves in our closet like dis:

four.
Lately I've seen a ton of denim vests around and I finally broke down two weeks ago and bought one. I figured it would be the perfect addition to maxis, and I finally got a chance to wear it today. I was scrolling pinterest and saw this simple pin of K.Cav:
 I immediately decided it was the outfit of the day for Friday.
Also, is it just me or is there something about a denim vest that makes me feel like a bad ass.

five.
I just realized that I need a new pair of black sandals. Mine have seen better days, I'm leaning towards these two options from good ol' Target. Which ones do you like better - left or right?
That's it for my Five on Friday. Hope y'all have a great weekend:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the nursery will look like! If you need to get Bailey out of the house or away from the staining smells... let us know! ;) Lovvvve the jean vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I need to see a pic of you in your denim vest asap! I want one SO badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bar necklace! And there is something bad ass about a denim vest for sure. I know you rocked it! xo

    ReplyDelete