Saturday, September 3, 2011

10 Day You Challenge: Day 2 and I


Don't just love finally being able to sleep in, only to wake up even earlier than you normally do? It was all thanks to this little guy


It's his first time in my Mom's new beach house and he doesn't know what to do with himself. I bought him a bone to calm down, but he keeps running from one end of the house to the other. Trying to find a safe place to hide it. It cracks me up.

Let's wrap up this challenge.

Day 2: two songs (these change daily)

1. God Gave me You- Blake Shelton. 


2. Love on Top-Beyonce.




Day 1: one picture

Love him :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    I wanted to leave a comment on your tailgating post, but somehow, the html on your page didn't load correctly, and hid the "post a comment" link. It's probably just my computer, though. haha!

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love tailgating as well! There is nothing like spending time with friends, BBQing, and having a drink... then heading off to cheer your favorite team on. :) Cute outfit that you picked out, by the way!


    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm giving away an Infiniti curler and $25 to Sephora on my blog. I would love it if you could check it out!

    ReplyDelete