Friday, January 4, 2013

First Friday!

Hola Senoritas!
First Friday of 2013, yup we made it. Thank goodness this week was only 3 days. I vote we should have more of these - y'all with me? 

Dear Crockpot recipes, I have a profound love for you! I put our favorite Pot Roast on yesterday before work. When I got home we made mash potatoes, biscuits and had a fantastic dinner. The best part, we were done eating and cleaned up by 6:30. That's a win in my book (and it may very well be borderline nerdy in yours, that's okay too)

Dear Pitch Perfect, It's a full on obsession now. I've listened to this soundtrack over and over again for the past three days. I can't stop, won't stop.

Dear Sundance 2013, looks like you and I will be meeting for the very first time! Flights booked yesterday and plans are aligning. PLEASE be a great experience, I'm missing a 3-day weekend because of you. Oh, and thanks for the excuse to go shopping. This Florida girl needs some winter wear! Maybe I'll get to me Speidi. They're there every year, yes?


Dear Gators, I'm still sad. I know you are too, Willy!


Dear this quote, yes!

Happy Friday!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Loooove my crock pot! Best invention EVER. I made a pot roast Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on 3 day weeks! I'm so much more productive. Everyone seems to be talking about crock pots lately! I think I'm going to have to pull mine out! I love that quote - I had to pin it!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish the gators would have done better, too! my husband is a HUGE florida fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crock pot recipes are the best! and yes to sundance! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl...I am still SO sad about that game...depressed is more like it. What a crappy way to end the season, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that quote!! Take me with you to Sundance...I'm flexible I can bend up in your suitcase :) And you know you just made my day with that Pitch Perfect scene! XOXO Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. crockpots are life changing. I've never been skiing so I think you should probably bring me to Sundance with you. And my boyfriend downloaded the Pitch Perfect soundtrack after I had to DRAG him to the theater to see it with me... haha Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am obbbseesseeddd with pitch perfect. i've watched it at least 3 times since its come out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to watch pitch perfect. clearly I'm cray cray because I keep hearing that it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with Pitch Perfect!!! After I saw it in theaters I think I watched the riff-off scene and the Just The Way You Are/Just a Dream scene approximately 12309891 times. I caved and bought the soundtrack off Amazon and it is possibly one of my favorite soundtracks ever!

    -Jess
    20 Something Moments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love that quote at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. pitch perfect really is the best movie ever... i watched it 3 times in one week! just found your blog and love it :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete