Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sundancing

I'm almost recovered from it.
Although I could use a 9am sleep-in and maybe a bottle of wine, and then I'll finally be back to normal.
Yup, that should do it.

Sundance was so much fun and it reminded me why I am so lucky to have fallen into this job. It's spontaneous, creative, rewarding...and I get to meet Celebrities. We gifted them with tablets and laptops - and I was jealous every time.

My favorite moment the whole weekend was meeting Jesse Williams.
When I saw him enter our suite, I freaked and started saying "Oh.my.gosh - it's Avery. Oh no, I haven't seen this week's episode! Oh my gooooossssssssh"
Pretty much over and over again.
Obviously I'm a huge Grey's anatomy fan!

I also loved Jennifer Coolidge, she was hysterical.
(excuse my hair, this was at the end of the day)

My least favorite moment was scraping ice off of our car in 6 degrees. So happy to be back in my warm sunshine state.

Oh, and seeing that Ms. Rebel Wilson was there and I somehow missed her.
Next time, Rebel, Next time.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Me so jealous you gets to meet my future people. Future people meaning that I will one day walk among them, getting free laptops and other swag, of course.

    TWO DAYS UNTIL FIREBALL SHOTS. And Lukey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebs get all the cool stuff for free AND they are crazy rich. No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome..and I would want to meet Rebel as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Insanely jealous you got to meet Doctor Avery!! Please tell me he was JUST as gorgeous in person - those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jennifer Coolidge and Rebel Wilson! Your job looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I said it on your instagram, but I love me some Dr. Avery! :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAHHH JESSE WILLIAMS LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD! (You, too, of course)

    ReplyDelete