Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Who doesn't want a Basket full of Wine?

Hi loves!
As I mention yesterday, my good friend's bridal shower was last weekend. For bridal showers,  I usually try to do a more "girly" gift. I like to incorporate something that is still on the Bride's registry, while adding a leeetle bit of fun to it!
A few months ago on Pinterest, I came across a Pin for a Wine Memories box and loved it! I mean, who doesn't like wine! When thinking of a unique gift for Steph, I suddenly remember that Pin and thought it would be perfect for her!
I searched around the interwebs to find the original post about the wine basket. After a few hours of creating my own labels and not loving them - I found the orignal blog source, and saw that she had a PDF with the labels.
#score

Here is what you'll need:
I picked my wine based on labels and/or names!
Wedding Night: I wanted a really classy bottle and label.
First Fight: "Bitch" wine was appropriate, luckily she took the joke well
First Anniversary: Cupcake RedVelvet wine fit the bill
First Baby: I only had one choice of Cider, oh well!

I ran to HobLob and got a wicker basket, two ribbons spools (I chose champagne and leopard), brown filler paper and cellophane wrap to tie it all together. Printed out the labels, tagged the bottles and added her registry gift (Houdini Wine opener).
Bing, Bang, Boom

 ...and all wrapped together


I'm quite a fan! 
What do you ladies think?
 
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. This is such a great gift! One we would all love to give and receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks my freaking socks off. Even MORE awesome than when you explained it to me. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. I'll take about a million, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute idea! totally creeping your board and pinning. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute!! I totally would have liked one of these at my bridal shower ;) LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea! I love creative gifts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I would love receiving a basket full of wine. You can't go wrong with that :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I saw that on Pinterest too - great execution :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So thoughtful - way better than anything you get at Pottery Barn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! What a great idea! I'm definitely stealing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great gift idea!! you definitely cant go wrong with wine that is for sure

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable!
    Now I really with I liked wine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute idea!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I. LOVE. THIS. Perhaps the same thing but with Three Olives flavors? No? Too inappropriate?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this idea! I'm gonna have to steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute idea, love it. one of my friends needs to to be a great pal and get me a wine basket!!

    Xo

    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete