Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Letters

We made it to another weekend.
Holla.
Dear Elevator etiquette,  can you please explain this awkward situation to moi? Do I get in the elevator and blurt out my floor number "4, please!" Do I wait for the other person to ask? Or, do I push my way to those buttons and press it myself. Why is this exchange always so awkward? Also, do I say something to the person getting off the elevator "Have a good day" or do I stand pretending I'm reading something fascinating on my iPhone. help!!!
Dear Best Buy, I've been stalking my emails for dayzzz. Whats the deal, yo?You're supposed to email me when my phone comes in, but we all know I'm too impatient for that. I need a date and time of when it will be in, so I can obviously count down to that date...or make one of the paper countdown thingys.
Dear Travel gods, I would like a vacation pretty please! No one would get upset if you suddenly lowered the fare from Orlando to San Fran, say March-ish? Nope, no one would! Katie recently blogged about her Napa trip and My bestie lives out there and most of all it's my birthday. See how those stars align? Let's do this!
Dear Weekend, I really like to give you a shout out every week just so you can see how much you mean to me. This weekend we've got plans for an office Octoberfest (aka Das Loco). Guess I'll need to break out my Beer maid costume from Halloween a few years back.
You know what, I think I'm going to just leave you lucky ladies with that! Happy Friday!
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You are an adorable little beer maid! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elevator dilemma cracked me up, I normally just tend to blurt out my number, but I also avoid elevators at all costs.
    I am about ready to make a paper chain to count down the days until I get my phone too, I am dying of impatience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel awkward too! if they don't say anything within a few seconds, i just press it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know what to do in an elevator either. I just gets so awkward sometimes!

    ReplyDelete