Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The mystical perfect nude shoe!

'ello, there! 
I have a problem and I may need your help. 
I've been on the hunt for the most perfect (decently priced) nude pump.
I have two pairs.
Ignore the duck face, k?
I love both of these pairs.
Peeptoe pumps are my jam. However, I've come to realize that suede shoes, are not.
While the shoes both look seemingly clean in those photos, I can 100% assure you that they look grey-ish now because of all the mud I apparently truck through on my nights out.
how?
I don't know.
I blame it on the alcohol.
I've been putting this shopping trip on hold because of how picky I am with nude shoes.
The color is impossible to perfect.
I swear they are either too dark, too blushy or too light.
I guess you should just call me Goldie Locks from now on, because I'm on the mission to find those pretty little pumps that are "just right"
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /
I'm leaning towards number 1, but what do y'all think?
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I'm feeling number 1 or number 3. I like the look of number 1 but I love the color of number 3. haha, totally not much help! Just go ahead and buy all of them! Problem solved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 2 is my favorite but 1 or 3 looks like it would be the most comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2 is my favorite of all of these, but it looks kind of uncomfortable :( You can't go wrong with any of them, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 1 2 AND 3!!! They are all great! I just bought a pair of Marc Fisher closed toe slingbacks in nude and they are fantastic!!:) Happy Shoe Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number two is my favorite, but 1 & 3 are close seconds :))

    xo, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. But serious life, I have suede nude pumps and they look like I went mudding in them. We haz matching shoes, girrrrl!

    I spy 3 because they're a good classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nude payless heels are my go to. All the time. They are absolutely amazing- and my feet don't kill me after wearing them all day. Love it.

    I would love for you to stop by and say hello! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    -Les

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer pair #3, they look the most comfortable...

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove #2! I don't know how tall you are but this 5'3 girl loves a good platform pump! They're actually really easy to walk in because the front platform balances out the tall heel. These are all great so I don't think you can really go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You didn't show me number 1 or 4. I like them both, A LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like number 1, but number 5 can't be ignored, they're just to fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on the hunt for these too! I want #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. #1 is definitely the most versatile...however...#5...SWOON!!! Those babies are PRECIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete