Monday, October 1, 2012

Oh, I Tailgated alright

I've had a busy monday, so I'm getting to my weekend update a tad later than usual. 
Atleast its not a Tuesday/Weekend update.
Rigggggght?
This past weekend only had one thing on the calendar...and that was to tailgate my booty off.
I did just that. The game was at Noon, and UCF has to most obnoxious tailgating rules in which you have to be cleaned up and done tailgating at game time. Obnoxious, I tell ya!
A noon departure means an earrrrrrly arrival, my friends. We started tailgating at 8:00 and we're well into our 10th flip cup game by 9am. 
and second bottle of Champs by 10..
The rest of my weekend was spent with movies, delicious foods and a lot of naps.
Perfect combination for an awesome weekend, if I do say so myself. The majority of the movies were redbox, but we did venture out on Sunday to see "End of Watch"
It was amazing. I laughed, cried, and had every emotion in between.
That, of course, meant that I had to fill those emotions with some sort of sweets. And that I did.
We picked up 4 minis - Carrot, Banana, Red Velvet and Tiramisu.
Yummm.
How was your weekend, ladies? Link up with us!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Haha, gotta love the early morning tailgating! Its rough being hungover at 3 pm! haha love the pics!

    Xo, Rachel

    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, when I reading about the tailgate rules and then saw the picture of the cops, I thought "oh no, they got in trouble!" Ha! Glad you didn't get arrested at your tailgate. :)

    Visiting from Weekend Update!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Love the gold sequin shoulders!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy tailgating!! Did you make it in to the game? HOLY HOTTEST DAY EVER! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY can't we tailgate together!!????

    ReplyDelete