Friday, September 28, 2012

It's almost the Weeekendddd.

Well, helllllller.
Happy Friday, ya'll!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. The only thing we have planned (so far) is to Tailgate tomorrow morning. And, by morning I mean 8am - the things I do for a good day drink.
Have no worries, I'll probably be passed out by 2pm.
Dear Blood Mary, I'm counting on you to replace my coffee tomorrow. Please, oh please, don't let me down.
Dear most adorable Cowboy boots ever, Would you be so kind to put my monogram on ya (kMa) and head on over to my closet? I'm a size 7 1/2 just in case, but you already knew that!
and bring your monogrammed friend in gold, please

Dear two-nights ago me, I'm really regretting you following 12 random "monogram" boards. Our wallet will be empty sooner than you know it. 
Damn.
Dear Fall TV, thanks for coming back to my weeknights. We've missed you! Although I'm still slightly sadden over last night's Greys! 
Dear iPhone 5, see you soon bugaboo!
Dear Pinterest recipes, Man you rocked our socks this week! Here's what went down, ladies! These were soooooo good!
Pot roast // Crockpot Lemon Chicken // Parmesan Asparagus // Garlic Lime Pork
Dear Jason, You are amazing my dear! You took care of soo much for me this week - and still studied your booty off! Can't wait to relax with you this weekend and be stressfreeee. Love you, Husband <3
Link up with us!
Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Awwww cute wedding picture. The Iphone...hmm I don't like the body of the new one. I think they should have left the body alone and just made it better idk if I will get it or not. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for tailgating. It's not going to be as fun as October 13th but maybe we're both using these weekends as warm up for the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun tailgating! That's my favorite thing about fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh have fun tailgating! I would totally pass out by 2 pm too.

    Those recipes look so good! Definitely going to add them to my (hypothetical) meal plan next week!

    Have a great stressfree weekend! :-)


    mindysmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better take it easy tonight and not blow your day drinking opportunity (again) this week! ;) Wishesss we were tailgating togetherrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and now I'm starving just looking at those pictures! Yum! Have fun tailgating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Greys! They had me bawling like a baby...and wondering the whole time where Arizona was! Im excited for the new season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love a good monogram!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    :)

    http://nothingryhmeswithrachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from Friday Letters!

    I love tailgating! It's so much fun! Your wedding picture is just to adorable!!

    Have a good weekend.

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinterest is the best place for finding recipes! Those look sooo good. I stopped watching Grey's last season but after seeing the previews the past few weeks, I've been really curious...then last night someone on Facebook said everyone was crying about Grey's and I was even more curious! I'm guessing someone died?

    Have a great weekend, and enjoy your tailgate!

    ~Marie
    http://lostandfoundreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Those monogrammed bracelets are perfect!

    Xo, Rachel

    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete