Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bachelorette Bash - Part Tu(tu)


Hey ladies! Thank you so much for your sweet comments yesterday, I'll be emailing you back shortly. To sum it all up - yes, I'm so grateful to have such amazing friends in my life. God has really blessed me with wonderful, caring, thoughtful and FUN people.

If you missed Part 1, be sure to catch up here

Saturday started off rough -  Steph and I woke up at 6:50am for some unknown reason and decided to go sit out by the pool for a few hours to let the girls sleep in. We went back to the room around 8:30 and just as I decided to close my eyes to prevent my impending hangover the fire alarm went off. The whole hotel had to evacuate the building

This is us, as hungover as ever.

A few girls went to breakfast, while I tried to nurse my hangover so it wouldn't ruin the whole day. Two hours later, Steph made me a mimosa and I woke up and headed to the pool.

We soaked in some more sun, and took our first bridal party picture! I love these girls SO much.

After a few hours at the pool, we ran upstairs to get ready for the night. Everyone was in normal "getting-ready" clothes until I left the room for about 3 minutes and I returned to them in Tutus, and adorable shirts.


They also made me a "To do before I do" checklist for the night.


And, here's the proof.
 
It was so much fun! We had a delicious breakfast buffet the next morning and then heading home for a little bit of recovery.


I couldn't of ask for a more amazing weekend, everything was perfect and my friends really made me feel so so special.

Now, I just need more of my friends to start getting engaged so I can't start planning these things! They really set the bar high with mine!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. this is adorable!!!! so fun! Love all the pics recaps so you can actually recall what went on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, i love the things to do before you say i do checklist :) you are brave for getting all those things done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the tutus!!!!! Tooo precious and fabulous!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love everything about this post - this looks like SO MUCH FUN!! It's making me so excited for my own bachelorette party!:) The tutus...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like the best time, how fun! That to do list was so funny & you & your friends are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah whaaa?? #5 cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How crazy with the fire alarm - what a rude awakening! You and your girls are SO gorgeous! This is getting me excited for my sister's bachelorette weekend in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so fun! I didn't think it could get cuter after your part 1 post, but it definitely did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMAword.

    Tutus. I should smack myself for never thinking of this. This is ADORABLE. You guys are precious. ;) So glad you had fun sweet girl! xoxo

    PLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! What a fun party!! I love the tutus, so freaking adorable! The list is so fun, I love how you documented the entire list so cute!!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A comment from PLL - it's official, you're famous. This weekend was so much fun & I'm so happy that you loved everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh! I LOVE the tutus!!! So perfect!! Why didn't I think of that?!

    Anyways-looks like you had an AMAZING time!! So excited for you! Your big day will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete