Friday, May 11, 2012

Mama's Day




Mother's day is right around the corner. So far our plans are to hang out with Jason's side of the family since my mom, sister and nephews are heading to the beach. Wish I could make the trek over there, but I've just got too much stuff on my plate right now. 

While I've already made and wrapped her gift (I'll share on Monday, after she's opened it -HI MOM!). I've found some cute items on etsy that would be right up her alley. 


Maybe some cute decor for her beach casa! I love love love this pillow. Our family has an affinity for Crabs, because we have a family seafood business. I think it would adorable on her couches. And, that wreath...so cute, so beachy, so welcoming. love it!
Wreath/Pillow


She loves her Tennis, and plays it several times a week. The bag is by Kate Spade and just ADORABLE. The sign is an etsy find, and too cute for words
bag/sign


Or maybe this adorable little mom scrapbook. It has all of these questions that you and your mom can answer together.  It's a great little keepsake. I love this ring, I'm not quite sure if my mom would. But I would definitely rock it (if you plan on getting me anything, Bailey)
scrapbook/ ring (unknown source)

What are your plans to spoil your Mom?Grandma? or maybe even yourself?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I adore that beach wreath! My mother would go bonkers over it!

    ReplyDelete