Friday, December 7, 2012

Gone too Soon

Today we lost a loved one, a friend and a great person.

Waking up to that call is a feeling I never want to have again. Jason's mom called to let us know that his cousin, Aaron, was driving on his moped home from work last evening and was hit by a car. The car left the scene, and left Aaron in the road.
Aaron was too young. He had a whole life in front of him. Still working in the hospitality industry, he wanted to go back to school. To have a career, and to have a family. Unfortunately all of those dreams were taken from him in one minute.
I''m angry, sad, confused, hurt and most of all heartbroken over seeing my husband in so much pain. Aaron was born one month before Jason, they were more than cousins...they were brothers.
Never forget to Cherish those people closest to you now and forever.
Give them a big hug.
Snap that picture
Say "I love you"
Memories are all that we have. 
RIP Aaron.
We will miss your laughter, your own little language, and the way you lit up every room. You'll forever be in my heart. I guess what they say is true "only the good die young'
10/7/84 - 12/7/12
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Such a sad story to hear, and so close to the holidays. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I guess god needed him more then we did.You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family, sweet girl! You're in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am so sorry that this has happened! You and your family are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect picture of the 3 of you! Thinking of you guys and the rest of his family and friends during the coming weeks, especially throughout the holidays. If you need anything, I'm always here <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers and thoughts to you & your family. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers and thoughts of comfort and peace at this time of your loss. I am so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for you and Jason's loss. So tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. You all are in my prayers.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you and your family!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for your loss :( Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing someone you love and certainly almost worse when you feel as though it isn't their time. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

    www.exploringallavenues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry for you loss! You and your family are all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thinking of you and your family. such a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh girl- I am SO SORRY about this. I heard about it from a couple friends that work at other bar and then saw your post on IG. Can't believe that... prayers comin your way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just read your post from today and got caught up on this situation. I'm so sorry for you & your husband's loss girl! I know that words or "sorry" cannot take away the pain. But please know that I'm here for you if you want to chat. I've lost several friends at a young age and there's never a good explaination. Prayers!

    ReplyDelete