Thursday, December 6, 2012

Party-Rock the Holidays!

About 4 years ago, all of us girls got together and decided we wanted to do a Girl's only christmas party. Everyone brought over a dish b.p. (before pinterest), a bottle of wine and a $20 gift.  We collectively gave it the klassy name of "Ho, ho, ho" party!

 (I'm not to sure what my hair was doing)

Anyways...We held a wine competition, which if I do say so myself is the best game ever,  and had an absolute blast. 11 bottles and several shots later, we threw on our favorite high school jams (oh, hey Nelly) and started a dance party!



We've continued this tradition over the years. 
Adding in boyfriends (now husbands) into the mix. 
We still do our own little girl wine competition and dirty santa. but unfortunately with the boys there to reign us in, the dance party hasn't happened in quite a long time.

There's really nothing more I love than dressing up, reconnecting and laughing with my friends. This year's theme is Ugly Christmas Sweater. I put together this little outfit inspiration today, and now I'm on the hunt...is it not perfect?

I needz to find some reindeer leggings! 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. so fun! we're having a tacky sweater party this Saturday and while I'm excited about the idea of wearing a baggy sweater out on the town, I'm not excited that it's supposed to be 80 degrees outside. yuck. Good luck finding those leggings! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    I have been wanting that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parties look like a blast-- can I come next year?! ;) I am immediately going to start googling reindeer leggings haha, those are seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Wendy's leg up in the 2nd photo, haha. Typical ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had so much fun!!! I love that sweater - it's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!!! I want to play the wine game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Looks like a blast! Love it! I am going to a similar party the weekend! Can't wait!


    I am doing a Holiday Giveaway from Sephora! Hope you stop by and enter!

    Happy Holidays,


    Brooke♥ ❤ ❥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love that sweater! Do you have any idea where its from? It looks like your Ho Ho Ho party was a blast, such a fun idea!


    Jess
    20 Something Moments

    ReplyDelete