Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's okay







Well, THANK GOD there is only one more day left in this week. I'm linking up with Neely and Amber today for "It's Okay Thursday"

It's okay that I didn't do a thing to my hair this morning, I have my blonde appointment later today - tomorrow I'll look normal. Today I appreciate those extra hours of sleep.

It's okay that I feel completely and utterly overwhelmed at work. Just gotta keep on truckin'

It's okay that I have watched only 30 minutes of TV this last week - I've been consumed by Christian and Ana. I can't do anything else but read (and work)

Speaking of that....

It's (probably not) okay that I just saw that I've been followed by none-other than fake Christian Grey on twitter & I freaked (a little too much)






It's okay that my mama has changed the menu from the caterer over and over and over (and OVER) again. This will all be over soon enough. I'm still trying to be "stress-free" this month. It's getting kind of hard with those phone calls though.

It's okay that I'm super behind on Laundry...I'm running out of outfits to where. Maybe I'll just swing by Forever 21 today.

------

Yesterday...I took the plunge and changed over my blog URL to:
www.sweetsouthernsunshine.com

Does anyone know the next steps to get it redirecting?


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. oh laundry ... i have some of that to do too. i like the f21 idea. i may just have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the It's ok Link up and I love it! Def followed
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah followed by Christian Grey. That made me laugh. I can't decide if I'd be excited or not if he was real person...I probably wouldn't admit it if I was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do a thing to my hair lots of days...and it absolutely is ok (every single time)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I havent read 50 shades yet... trying to get through another series! Cant wait though!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Grey - my love, my life, my everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog through Adventures of Newlyweds Friday's Letters. You made me laugh with the 50 Shades talk...I'm on the first book. Just wanted to say I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete