Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cupcake Wars - I need your help!


We do a lot for charity organizations around the workplace. This weekend we have a work-team walking in Relay for Life to support the American Cancer Society. While I won't be able to join them this weekend (got this leetle thing called a Bachelorette Partay), I will be participating in one of the fundraisers for our team. This is our 3 fundraising event for our team, first was the 80's happy hour (1/2 of the proceeds from the bar went to our team), and then the following day we had a hangover breakfast where we donated money to eat a delicious breakfast at work

Tomorrow we have Cupcake Wars. Basically you sign up to make cupcakes and then employees pay for tickets to place on their favorite cupcakes. I was SO into the whole "picking out my favorite cupcake part"...until my boss told me that she signed me up and picked my cupcake.

"Dis Be Dat Choklat" is the name she picked which means I clearly need a Chocolate cupcake that stands up to that name. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I work with some amazingly creative people. Here are all the cupcakes in the contest:

As you can see, I need some AMAZING Chocolate Cupcakes. I've searched Pinterest and narrowed it down to these three. Please please please help me pick!



Which Choklat cupcake do you think will help me beat out my competition???

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The chocolate & chocolate looks incredible! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like mint, but the chocolate mint cupcake looks good & is so pretty!! The Rolo chocolate looks delicious! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete