Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sixty

In sixty days, I'll be walking down the aisle to see this handsome man and my absolute best friend, mysupport system, my heart, and (lately) my therapist. 

I just love him so much. We've been together for just about 4 years, but before that we were high school friends (way back then). There are many things he does that puts a smile on my face, but here are some that are captured on film....

The fact that he's not too manly to drink out a pink flamingo.

Or where my purse when I don't want to. That sucker gets HEAVAY

And, if you didn't already know this....He's quite the singer

and an amazing dancer





......and cheerleader


HOW he does that, I have nooooooo clue!

Anyways,
I'm so excited that we're nearing the end of "Wedding Planning". I'm just ready to enjoy the time that we have together and stop stressing about this wedding. An amazing friend told me a quote today, and I'm vowing to live by it from this day forward - it isn't her exact words, but it's pretty close. 



So.... here's to a stress-free 60 days.  Yup, I'll definitely be cheers-ing to that later tonight with my nightly chard.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! These next 60 days are going to fly by! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo exciting! I remember feeling this way:) Cherish it because it comes and goes so quickly. Your fiance sure looks like he knows how to have a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys! 60 day stress free? Wishing for a stress free 60 years with your best friend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete