Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's just one of them days

Ah, who remembers that song? Here's a refresher:

sing it girl.

Seriously though, today is not one of the "best" days. I just feel alone, upset, hurt, left-out about nothing in particular...but a lot of things at the same time. It's probably the hardest feeling to convey to someone. I know it's probably just my sensitivity, and I can hear Jason telling me that I'm too emotional. But I just need some cheering up. Ya know?

Today would be a great day to talk to someone who won't say "You're Crazy" as guys tend to do. 

Instead of writing a blog about how down I am (who really wants to read that) - I need to take a deep breath and:

Or perhaps....




Okay, for the positive side in me...I'm looking forward to a few things

Tomorrow is my first dress fitting and I can't tell you how much this excites me! I can wait to put on my dress again.
Tomorrow is also friday.. 'nuff said
That pretty much everyone has received our invitations. I received a bunch of sweet texts from girls that told me how much they loved it. Made my heart sing.
That May is so close away. I love Cinco De Mayo, I'll love my bachelorette party and I'll love saying that I'm getting married "next month"
and, that I'm just a few hours away from going home and cuddling with this little one

Yup, all better now...

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, and you're right - it is tough to convey. I hope you get to feeling better...that second picture might be the right track! And how exciting that you're getting married in a month!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across your blog and so glad! Days like this are hard, but I'm encouraged by your perspective!

    ReplyDelete