Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ohhhkay


Linking up with Amber and Neely today :)

It's Okay that I just finished my BIG redbull and I'm contemplating going downstairs to grab a coffee. It's been a "busy" week and I'm ready to crash!
(This is our TV screen at work - it displays our events. Last night was our Fundraising Happy Hour, today we're having a Hangover Breakfast and tomorrow we're going to Wekiva Island for some fun in the sun)

It's Okay that I was injured again in Kickball on Monday - after 17 years of Soccer, I still can't fathom HOW I've managed to injure myself... twice!

It's Okay that my lovely friends bought me a GiftCard to Marley Lilly for my Birthday and I still haven't used it. They have so many cute things,  I just can't decide. Help me pick!

It's Okay that I'm pretty bummed about today being the last day of Picnik - I tried out PicMonkey and it just wasn't the same :( Do you know of any other alternatives?

It's Okay that I've pretty much failed at dieting. I just have come to the conclusion that I have no will power. So, instead of losing 15lbs I've asked my skinnyminny friends to just gain 15lbs. Everyone Wins! kiddddddddddding

It's Okay that I'm a teeny bit jealous of a friend of mine. She's starting her career as a Flight Attendant. I don't think I ever mentioned it, but I was a Flight Attendant for 3 great years. Seeing other people start their careers (with the same company I was with) makes me miss it a bit - and the free flights. 

It's Okay that I am annoyed I can't find any cute bathing suits for my bachelorette party. Having a larger chest poses a difficult problem for me. I can only wear a certain type of swimsuit and after YEARS of buying the same one in a different color makes me ready for a change


That's all I got for now. Have a great Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh sweet heart I feel your bathing suit buying pain!! It is hard being a part of the ALL Natural Large Titty Committee!! It stinks not being able to wear super cute bathing suits cause the twins are falling out all over the place! Hope you find something soon!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea of having everyone else gain 15 lbs. Could the whole world agree on that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever looked in the venus catalog for swimsuits? They have a french cut bra top bikini that gives support and is very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I love your blog so I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Go over to my blog to check it out. =)

    --Stephanie
    quallsquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete