Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bachelorette Bash - Part 1





Hey girlies. Sorry this is a tad late, as it turns out I don't recover as quickly as I did when I was 21. I was exhausted beyond belief yesterday and I still haven't even unpacked or done laundry from this weekend. 

Let's recap, shall we? Just a bit of a warning - this is going to be a very picture heavy post.  Pictures are worth 1,000 words, right? Right! 
On Friday, a few girls meet at my house to drive down to Clearwater. I greeted them with Mimosas for the morning. 





We overstuffed the cars, swung by ChikFila (necessary) and headed out for one of the best weekends in my life. The resort we stayed at was AMAZING. It felt like a caribbean resort, the pool was beautiful, the water was clear and, my favorite part, they greeted us with champagne upon check-in. 


The girls decorated the room and Steph made adorable water bottle labels and glasses for everyone. I knew this weekend was off to a great start.

Shots were in order to celebrate...

and then we headed down to the beach for some sun!

After we sunned ourselves for a few hours, we headed up stairs to get ready for the night! I've been pretty much left in the dark as to what we were doing this whole weekend, so it was FULL of surprises for me! Including an tear-jerking slideshow going through my childhood, highschool years, college years and life with Jason. It was the sweetest thing! After I dried my tears, we headed downstairs to "catch a cab"


Except, it wasn't a cab. They rented a limo for the night and we were heading across town for an amazing dinner at Ocean Prime.

Which true to style got a little crazy...the waiters were feeding us shots, a congo line happened, and we came home with two ties.  The night ended with a few more drinks at Blue Martini and a Limo ride dance party on the way back to the hotel.


My mom looks scared to death. Couldn't be more perfect!

Can't wait to show you all about Saturday!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I can see why you didn't feel too good the next day. haha. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a BLAST!!!!!! What a great group of gals you have!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww!! looks like the perfect weekend :) you have such sweet friends to plan an incredible weekend for you. and i agree- every good weekend should CLEARLY begin with mimosas :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are fabulous, looks like so much fun!! Your girls did a great job planning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, it looks like yall had a blast. totally obsessed with these photos. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my gosh! SO MUCH FUN!!! You know me...I love me a good bachy party!! What sweet friends you have! Love all the surprises!

    ReplyDelete