Monday, May 14, 2012

Just a couple of Bachelorettes




 
So, there's this show. You may of already heard about it, called the Bachelorette, that stars this beautiful girl Emily! Judging by my Google Feed, a lot of your ladies watch it. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this, but the only season I watched of this show is Trista's season (and her wedding, duh) 

I'm excited to watch this season for a few reasons:


1. Emily has amazing style, and she is clearly a genuinely good person. I can't wait to watch for her outfits and her interactions with her daughter!

2. Gossiping with mah friends. They have been talking about this show FOR-EV-ER. Now, I can join in. I have a feeling I'll be texting Steph throughout the whole show. Ever since her "viewing party" was cancelled. boo.

3. This is a no-brainer. But, this show is definitely a "watch-with-a-bottle-of-wine" show as opposed to Our usual shows on Monday night (House and Bones) which are sometimes to graphic to be drinking during.

4. One of my old classmates from Middle & High School is a contestant. Jason and I are exciting to see how he does and watch his claim to fame. Which would make this the 4th person from our graduating class to become an "actor" - I don't even know how that happened. And also, the 4th person from Highschool to be legally allowed into our "Drink while you Think" game. Which I am pretty awesome at by the way...

I digress.

Back to the show, I'm super excited to watch and see how this season unfolds. I've read up about Emily's life prior to the bachelor and the tragic loss of her fiance, Ricky Hendricks. She really couldn't be a better pick for this season.

Speaking of Bachelorettes...


My Bachelorette party is this weekend and I'm so excited! A bunch of my lovely friends and I are heading over to Clearwater beach. The Sun, Sun, Fruity Drinks, and Girl time....it really will be an amazing weekend! This will be the first time that all of my Bridesmaids will be together. Clearwater, I'm giving you AMPLE time to get yo'self prepared for us!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously when I saw the preview I almost fell out of my chair. "EEEEMMMIIILLLLYYYY!" Oh, for goodness sakes. Are there really 4? I feel like I'm missing someone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you know one of the contestants!! Too cool! I never watch those shows, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO obsessed already with this season of The Bachelorette! Emily is just drop dead gorgeous!! I really hope it works out for her this time...

    Have SO much fun at your bachelorette party!!! Take LOTS of pics! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and I am in love! It is so adorbs! Congrats on your ALMOST wedding!
    ahhh
    xx
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly can't believe Joe is on the show, or maybe I can. I'm REALLY curious to know if he ends up being one of the "villains" this season, since he had a girlfriend prior to going on the show and supposedly is still with her. Who really knows though? It will be interesting!!! I was just so excited it ended up being the season with Emily. I adore her and she was the talk of the town when I lived in Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete