Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Letters





Happy Friday and Happy Holiday weekend, ladies!
 I'm excited for some sun, skinny girl margs, and an extra day off work. 
I'm linking up for my first Friday Letters with Ashley

Dear Wedding, slow your roll. You are coming at me like a speeding train and I'm not really ready for you, yet! I've got a LOT of things that need to happen in these next 35 days. If you could just "pump the brakes" a bit I'd love you forever.





Dear Summer, I love love love your beautiful weather. However, I have a bone to pick with you - I'm not sure if you're aware or not but your days are supposed to be longer. Thus giving me more time in the evenings to get shiz done. That's not happening and I'm chalking it up to you.


Dear Laundry, do yourself and stop nagging me, please. It's getting a tad annoying. Weren't we supposed to have everything automated by now ;)





Dear Friends, you ladies are the bees knees. I know I've been outpouring my love for you lately, but by golly you deserve it. This past weekend, you showered me with your love and I'm forever grateful for you.







Dear OPI Gelish, dang...you are awesome! You've lasted 8 days so far, and for a nail biter that's pretty amazing. Kudos to you!






Dear Bailey, your face is adorable...It makes my heart sing! I love you so much. I've often though about cloning you like those people on TLC. There's just one itty bitty thing stopping me...how much you bark. How does one fat little dog bark SO much? and so LOUD? 






Dear Jason, I love you endlessly. I'm so excited for our future. When you asked my cousins a million questions about their kids last night, you melted my heart. You're my rock, my best friend and my soulmate. Can't wait to go back to the place we go engaged this weekend & celebrate our love. 



That's all for now, have a great weekend. Don't forget to link up with me!! 

  Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love your letters girly! Happy friday!! ♥!! & CONGRATS on your engagement! Eeeeeek! that's so exciting!

    Saw you over on Ashleys page {newlyweds} and am happy to be your newest bloggy friend/follower

    Say hi back sometime? <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement! I know what you mean about needing everything wedding to slow down. I'm 7 days out! Good luck with all your planning. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear soon to be bride...i wish you and your future hubby lots of love + hope that the next couple weeks won't be so stressful for you guys!!
    xo
    you guys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your letters & pictures!! Too cute! Can't believe that the nail polish has stayed on that long, ha! Mine usually starts to chip like two seconds after I put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your letters- the nail polish is fabulous! your blog is lovely! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute post, love your letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post! Love that sweet puggle of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT blog girly! Found you through the Cherry on Top Blogshop site :) Your design is amazeballs. Would you like to follow each other ?? Let me know!!

    p.s. I am planning on moving to Florida in the next few years. Haven't been there in a while and MAY shoot you an email in the near future regarding possible areas to look into, if that's okay?? :)

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck in your last 35 days. Make sure and enjoy even though they're crazy. Your dog is super cute. My laundry is a list cause. I should just throw everything away and start over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 30 days until your wedding according to the countdown?! you have to be SO EXCITED. my best friend is getting married june 16th. found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete