Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!


Happy Wednesday, Lovelies! I'm linking up with Jamie this Wednesday, so here's what I'm loving

I'm loving that we are down to 100 days until our wedding. It's coming up SO quick. I'm making a push to get my to-do list completed by the end of April, so I can deal with anything unexpected in May. Tonight we're going to finally decide on a Tux for Jason and his groomsmen.

Here's a picture from the wedding he was in over the weekend.

I'm loving the Kreuig my mama bought me for my birthday, Fresh brewed coffee in the morning is definitely the best way to wake up. It makes iced coffee to (and iced tea) I'm need to try out those functions.  I can NOT drink hot coffee in the summer.

I'm loving the beautiful weather we've been having lately in Florida. It's on the brink of "too hot" but that's not really something to complain about. We're planning on hosting a pool party/bbq soon!

Bailey's ready

I'm loving that in 2 days I'll be seeing these two Country boys live!


and, I'm loving these outfit inspirations for Friday. I'll be wearing my boots, for sure!



UGH, I need to go shopping!

and lastly, I'm loving my little family of Jason and Bailey. I missed Bailey mucho over the weekend while we were in Jupiter. I'm so glad to be cuddled up with him and Jason at night

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday! :)

11 comments:

  1. Love the outfits!! Hope you have fun at the concert!! It should be pretty fun with those two artists!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits! They remind me very much of summer :o) It's warm up here in Maryland too! Typically it's only in the low 50's but today it's a high of 74 which is heaven to me right now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said that we definitely plan a pool day. It sounds amazing and I'm in need of one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bailey is such an adorable pup!! i can totally relate to missing your dog when you're apart ;) i am so in love w my sophie! enjoy the last few months of wedding planning- it will go by in a flash! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfits :)
    great post!

    bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh la la! Love those outfits girl!

    I heard Luke Bryan is AH-MAZINGGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfits and the puppy! even though its the backside of puppy, i can tell puppy is adorable.
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the round ups!! I did the same thing on my blog a few weeks ago. My hubs and I went to the Austin rodeo twice last week. We saw Chris Young and Jake Owen...Jake is a complete man snack...my new crush! Glad I cam across your blog. New follower!
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete