Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Ultimate Wedding Week...The Rehearsal Dinner

I came across this fabulous Wedding link up, I figured today I would join in the fun!


Today, err yesterday, was all about the rehearsal dinner. I still have a BIT of time before mine, but what's the harm in blogging about what we're going to do. none? okay, then off we go!

The inspiration for my Rehearsal dinner is an 


Basically Jason lovvvvveeessss BBQ, the boy can not get enough. We figured a fun and relaxed way to incorporate it would be at our rehearsal dinner. I fell in love with this invitation, and things just kind of went from there.



Jason's Mama is planning the whole thing. We'll be holding it at my mom's neighboor event center. It's this gorgeous room that holds 120 people. Which is fantastic, because our rehearsal dinner attendance could be a small army. We have 70 people on the list so far, because we wanted to incorporate our extended family. Actually, I'm Italian - so it's mostly my extended family, but ours nonetheless...right? I don't know too much about all the details. But, I do know a few things...

The BBQ will be supplied by my favorite BBQ place in the world Winter Park, 4 Rivers. This place is simply amazing and I'm not lying when I say that the line outside for their lunch starts at 10:45am. 

There will be mason jars centerpieces with gorgeous centerpieces, as well as our very own mason jar glasses that my mom and MOH both purchased separately for me. They know us well.



His mom wants to decorate the tables with white tablecloths and burlap

And Lastly, my outfit of the rehearsal night will be this little number.

It's getting so so so close.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE mason jar wine glasses - great for a BBQ! Love this idea! Have fun planning it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE BBQ - and that picture makes me HUNgry! haha. And I think those mason wine glasses are fastly trending! haha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mason jars and the burlap!

    I would love for you to enter my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, all these wedding details posts i've been seeing around the blogging sphere have me wishing i was getting married again. so beautiful!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inspiration! That dress would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute inspiration for your rehearsal! We also had a bbq rehearsal dinner and loved it.

    ReplyDelete