Friday, March 2, 2012

Monograms and Mimosas - Bridal Shower

After I landed from LA, I headed home to throw on a pound or two of makeup and head to my Bridal shower. Even in my zombie state, I had the BEST time ever!

My Bridesmaid, and Oldest friend,  flew in from San Francisco and was able to put together an absolutely beautiful party. She is a Martha Stewart in training. She did a fabulous job!


The table was a gorgeous arraignment of Mason Jars, Burlap, chalkboard signs and light foods! 

I love the favors she got. They were chocolate pops with my Monogram on them. HOW CUTE! Another favorite thing was the chalkboard in those pictures, she wrote out the Lyrics to a Kenny Chesney song



All of the girls bought me a gift with my new monogram on it, I loved the whole idea! And, surprisingly no one bought me the same thing! I'm so excited to put to use all of my freshly monogrammed gifts.

Here are a few pictures with the ladies

I'm so sad that my bridal shower is already over, but that just means we are getting closer to the WEDDING!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lovely shower! Congrats on the engagement! When is your wedding?! I'm wedding obsessed! Haha! Love your blog.


    So messydirtyhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love monogrammed anything..

    ReplyDelete