Friday, September 7, 2012

Hair, Football and Pumpkin Spice

I'm loving this 4 day week!
and, I've got another one coming my way next week.
Dear Weekend, you made it. I'm so ready to enjoy every second of you. I have big plans that involve football, hanging a ceiling fan, and hanging some curtains. You know, grown up ish.
Dear Hair, I'm so over you. I can't even straighten you fully. And I've just been so lazy to even make a blonde appoint. I'm just calling my roots ombre now. I want to exchange you for this:
Dear Pumpkin Spice K-Cups,  welcome to my house, my friend. You'll be here for a while. I love that you make my mornings so enjoyable. 
Dear UCF, You have your first game tomorrow against those pesky Ohio State guys. I'll be rooting you on, and then doing a quick outfit change to root for my Gators. #twoteamloving
Dear Fashionistas, Please help me! I'm going to South Beach for a Bachelorette party next week. I'll need to dress cute. Here's my two dress options, what do you think!
Dear person who set a 12:30pm call, Umm. That's during my lunch hour. It's friday, and that's just not cool. At all.
Dear Jason,  I love you for many reasons, but watching you be so strong for your friend yesterday was inspiring. I just love your big heart!
Happy Weekending! Don't forget to link up:
Photobucket 

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your weekend girl! Loving both those hair styles. I don't think Carrie ever has a bad hair day - it just isn't fair. & Those pumpkin spice k cups sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be that brunette girl. rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress. SO cute! I can't wait to read all about your weekend at South Beach!
    What are those pumpkin spice k cups?? I need to try that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two 4 day weeks? Who do you think you are?!

    Also, dress #1. LURRRRVE that color on you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My baby sister is a sophomore at UCF! She LOVES it down there. I don't know how you all do it in the heat, but I know she's pretty happy! Stopping by from Friday's Letters!
    And, in case you were wondering, I LOVVVE Pumpkin Spice... so pumpkin spice k cups sound so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both perfect for South Beach. We did my bachelorette party there! One of my bridesmaids was able to get us an amazing suite at the Shore Club. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I'm just calling my roots ombre now" hahaha! omg LOVE that, yesss!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was about the point of calling my hair ombre until I had it done 2 weeks ago! I love both of those ladies' hair looks though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pumpkin spice k cups ! Yea ! Gotta get me some of those!



    Brooke

    ReplyDelete