Thursday, September 27, 2012

My drugstore brands Beauty Bag!

We are so close to the weekend, I can almost taste it. And, by "it" I mean the bloody marys that I will be massively consuming tailgating at 8am.
Can't.wait.

Now, I'm the first one to admit that I am by all means not a beauty expert, fashion blogger, or even a person you should remotely ask about makeup.
Hell, I just learned how to apply top liner 2 years ago. 
I honestly don't know how I went 25 years without it. The shame of it all! Well.. what I do know is that I think I've finally found a good set of staples in my little monogrammed makeup bag. 
Why the heck wouldn't I share?

I like to think that I'm an equal opportunist makeup gal. I have a few mac products, a few one Chanel product, and a few left over clinique products from middle school that are still hanging around the ol' makeup draw. At the end of the day, I'm a cheap-o and I love having Target as my one-stop shop. 
Here's whats in my bag:
It took me a few years to find my 'favorite' products, but thanks to Whitney's recommendation on Eyeliner it's fin.al.ly complete! The products I use are:

You know who's beauty bag is pretty awesome?
P'Trique's
Watch.Laugh.Love

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I want to try the Revlon Photo Finish! Might just do that this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know how I feel about that dang Suave stuff but I guess as long as we're not in close radius at work, I'll let it slide ;)

    <33333 Anything ELF & VicSec lip gloss

    I want to try that Revlon photo ready or airbrush finish kind as soon as I run out of my current foundation.

    And have you been hiding an amazing eyeliner from me? ::tisk tisk::

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that dry shampoo all the time! My favorite drug-store product is my Oil of Olay moisturizer...it's the same one my mom uses, and I've used it for years as well.

    www.whenwewander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't currently use foundation, but I've been thinking that I might need to. I'm going to pick up some of that Revlon stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYY for a 7AM tailgate this weekend! HAHA Kegs & Eggs! -I am only half kidding :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with e.l.f. products..you can't beat the price on them! I love their lip gloss, but haven't been able to find it at my store recently..grr! I'm with you - I love being able to grab all my products at one place.

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete