Thursday, September 6, 2012

Who am I?

Help!
I've been having an identity crisis lately. 
Usually my nights are like:
That's me in a nutshell
Usually.

This was agenda last night:

Say whaat???

I'm playing in my first fantasy team at work. If you can't beat em, join em...right? Last night, my kicker played and scored me some points. I don't know if 6 is good or bad. So I'm going with good!
Also, his last name is Bailey.
And now you know why I picked him!

After getting my mainly on, with Football and Beer. I woke up this morning to a call from my friend, Steph. Her tire blew out on the way to work...
So I met her up to help her change it.
Which is a joke. I didn't do anything but stare at her. Homegirl can actually change a tire. Color me impressed!

I guess I did do something. 
Snapping pictures and instagramming helps right?

Back to being girly tonight. Where I shall hang curtains and drink wine. Oh, yes this will be perf.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Could you have taken a more unflattering photo of me? It's a dirty job but someone has to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dang, she's even got tools and stuff. That's something else. Such a great friend you are hooking a sister up with an Instagram photo.

    Wine.. Yes, go back to wine. I think I will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - sounds like my typical evening wine and reality TV. Doesn't get much better than that! Lets see... What reality shows are on tonight, Snooki & Jwoww, but that shows is proving to be completely lame - do you watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if that is your fantasy team; you picked a great quarterback!

    ReplyDelete