Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pssst!

I got with the program and created a Twitter account for my little blog!
Big news, I know.
It's been fun tweeting to myself these past few days, but I would love if you join along in the fun:
aka Holla at me:
@SouthrnKate
and...just incase my attempt at ghetto didn't get you, 
I'll have you know that the background on that twitter account is pink chevron.
BAM!
Pretty amazing, right?
I thought so.


You know what's also amazing? 
THIS GIRL

I wish I had her talent.  She's actually beyond amazing!

Well I've used Amazing three times (now four) in this post. I think that's my que to go ahead and wrap this one up.

Hope you have an amazing day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yay for your twitter! I will have to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to find you on there! ;) I'm Newlywed_Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despised Twitter at first..now I'm obsessed with it. I hardly ever Facebook anymore. All Twitter & Instagram all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the covers she posts! I actually posted one on my blog as well, in November of last year.

    Here's the link;
    http://beexthree.blogspot.com/2011/11/youre-welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower here :):) love your blog and I can't wait to read more!! please come check out my blog and follow along :D

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete