Friday, September 14, 2012

Oh, Dear!

I'm sitting here waiting for my girlfriends to come pick me up, and drive my spoiled butt to South Beach. Happy Friday, indeed!
This is going to be a quick one!
Dear this weekend, please OH please be kind to me. I know I'll be pouring booze into my mouth by the gallons, but hangovers are my worst enemy. Be done with em!...and Ms. Stephanie, I hope you have the most amazing Bachelorette Party. Love you dearly.
Dear Nikki, Your team is going down this weekend, girlfrannnnd. Go Gators
Dear Iphone 5, Oh, haiiii new best friend. Can't wait to be able to do something other than text.  It's been a long time coming! Are Monogrammed LifeProof cases available, yet?
Dear Facebook, I extremely dislike uploading pictures to you. That is the number 2 reason why I didn't want to upload all of our wedding pictures. Obviously, the number 1 reason being that I was a taddddd lazy.
and one last one to my boo...

Dear Jason, PLEASE don't end up in the hospital this weekend. Love you!

and that's all for now. Have a great Weekend, ladies! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Have fun! :) Pick up the biggest water you can and start hydrating! my way of staying hang over free at my cousin's bachelorette party back in August! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned... drink tons of water and have gatorade ready for your hungover mornings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for bachelorette festivities!! Enjoy your time in South Beach, I'd kill to be there about now!! :)

    Enjoy the football this weekend too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have sooo much fun at the bach party, but I do wish you were coming to visit me in Knoxville for the game! Even if you do like the wrong shade of orange, I still love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for bachelorette parties! I have one this weekend too, cheers!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, there's another Florida blogger on here? I haven't seen too many of those! I hope you had fun at South Beach ((:


    heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. new follower, love your blog mama!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha hopefully he won't end up at the hospital this weekend!

    Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stumbled upon your blog. LOVE!
    New follower. Follow me back via GFC?

    ReplyDelete