Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to Normal.


I may be a tad too excited for College Football to be over. Don't get me wrong... I love the Gators (and UCF), Tailgating, and full disclosure..I just really love an excuse to day drink.
I also love having all our friends over for Gamedays.
Or, Tailgating on campus and finding Step-dance parties.
see also: Whitney's blog post today.

But it's all over now.
Now we can go back to "normal" and have "free" weekends.
I quote those, because my planner tells me I don't have a free weekend until Mid-February.
bish.

I don't have to hear about FSU/UF rivalries for at least 6 months. The hatred between these two teams in Florida is ridiculous. Facebook is all kinds of polluted with trash-talking. 
But not anymore...


So here's one last Fireball Chug (aka Gator chug to Jason) for you College Football Season. I'll miss you in time. It's just that right now I'm ecstatic to not plan my weekend around kick-off times.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. No tailgate is complete without a good ole Fireball chug :)... I am a new follower & love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me proud sippin on that Fireball girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, our FSU/UF rivalry has to end for 6 months? Well then, I raise your Gator chug one F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E.

    K, see you in 6 months, sweet rivalry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an animal sipping Fireball Whiskey - I just wasn't born with that kinda hang in me.

    Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! You took the words right out of my mouth. Though I am still "stuck" with that as our NFL team (Packers) is still in the running. My hubby is a football fanatic, I'm already dreading scheduling our Christmases this year around Packer kick-offs. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a sign once that said "The Four Seasons - Winter, Spring Summer and Football!!! I am glad that both UGA rivalries - UF and USC - are done until late summer! Fireball shots while tailgating..you're my kinda woman! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh Fireball :) Possibly one of my best accomplishments in 2012 was getting the Fireball machine put in our bar- which kind of spells out disaster. We will def need to get together for some tailgatin next season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fireball shots? Looks like yall have one fun tailgate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally know how you feel!! Football season is so exciting when it starts, but the same ol' thing gets tiring after a while. A little break is always nice!!

    Follow me: leshunt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete