Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ugh, Packing for the cold.

I'm heading over to Utah tomorrow to attend Sundance. The lovely weather channel app kindly told me that today, in Utah, it feels like a bonechilling -18 degress.
NEGATIVE EIGHTEEN.
Which by the way, just to let y'all know it currently feels like 77 degrees in Orlando. We haven't even had a hint of winter here.
So, how does one pack from the Artic Tundra if they are coming from Tropical Paradise?

This is what I have so far
Luckily Target has all of their winter stuff on sale. I was able to pick up 3 sweaters, a fleece, hat, gloves, socks and those mini Shampoo and Conditioners all for $30. Bargain shopper over here!

Am I missing any other key winter items? 


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. brrr. that is chilly. But have fun at Sundance! And pack some tights to layer underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to feel like night & day with the weather difference to you! Definitely bundle up on the scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget your Snuggie. And I seriously think you should consider bringing at least one more coat. What if you get one of them dirty and don't have a spare? I mean you never know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Negative 18?! Here I am complaining about it being 41 degrees over here. At least you'll be doing something fun! Stick some hand warmers in your pockets. And boots. And hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower...but have so much fun in Park City! I lived there for the past few years...definitely check out Main St, there are some fantastic restaurants and bars! And that is where you will see all of the celebs. And if you ski/ride Canyons is AWESOME!!

    Jessica
    citysequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I layered socks while I was in NYC- Target had cute boot socks that helped keep my pants tucked in my boots and my feet warm! and the hand warmers can be hidden in your gloves and help with some keeping me warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Layers, layers, layers! They're the best way to keep out the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You absolutely cannot forget chapstick and moisturizer for your face! I prefer Nivea.


    http://inthelifeofathirtysomething.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't go wrong with layering, it always helps keep in the warmth! I stumbled across your blog and saw that you are also a Puggle momma so I had to follow you! I have a 6 year old Puggle named Gracie, and I am sure your dog is just as precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely include some thick socks! And turtlenecks/neckwarmers/scarves! Being cold is no fun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete