Monday, January 28, 2013

I shook it a little too much, Luke!

Luke Bryan stopped by Orlando on Saturday night. If you haven't seen him in concert, I highly recommend you stalk his tour dates and go to the next one in your city. He is amazing.  I felt like he sang and shook it for us all night long. Which I was not hating. 
Our night started with three (yuck!) tequila shots with my co-workers. And for the record, I'm saying this is the moment that ruined my Sunday. We ran over to meet up with my lil' pretty Whitney for a quick fireball shot before the show.

Right before Thompson Square rocked the stage, we noticed with our little eyes that Mr. Jeff Driskel (Gator Quarterback for you non-loving College Football fans) was seated about 3 rows ahead of us. Jason sent me over there to ask for a picture, since he was a tad embarrassed. 

Our seats weren't too bad, just not good enough to snap an up close picture like my friends who scored floor seats. We'll just borrow it for purposes of this post. Pretend I was line-dancing next to them to whole night, mmkay?

His non-stop amazing show, my 4 shots too many and one very eventful after party led to me being completely out of commission all day yesterday. And, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. You know what would have made it a better weekend? Just one more day!
One more...that's not too much to ask, right?
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. There's my finace!! So sexy. So sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke concerts are the best! I've been twice when he's come to my college town during the Farm Tour. Fireball is definitely a staple for his concerts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the absolute best in concert. His ridiculously tight jeans don't hurt either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best concert I have EVER been to, hands down. I will go every single time he comes in town. And next time I plan on making a shirt that says "no luke, you shake it for ME." Because his booty is so cutey.

    The diehard Seminole in me would have probably gotten me kicked out of the concert because I drunkenly would have tried to start shit with jeff. hahaha. I cannot be trusted with alcohol. (And now I'm kinda mad that he's pretty much a cutie.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sexy Luke! I can't wait to see him in 25 days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was amazing! I'm still recovering and sound slightly like a man with my voice that I have a feeling is on its way out! What can I say between some fireball shots and singing and dancing to Luke and then having to yell to talk in Stagger Inn- I'm done! :)

    I saw Driskel and his gf heading into Rok Room as we were leaving from meeting friends to head to Stagger Inn- how fun! :) Figured it was best for me to not say anything because my first comment when I saw him was what happened in the Sugar Bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just a tinge of jealousy. that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we talk about ALL OF THE SHAKING ? Good Lawd that man is beautiful.

    No wonder why you were incapable of moving on Sunday. Tequila ANNNDD Fireball shots? I don't think I was quite as partyrock as you, miss thang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing better than an amazing concert. I bet he is incredibly!

    ReplyDelete