Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bumpdate: 24 Weeks


How far along: 
24 weeks!!
Baby Size: 
Baby is the size of a cantaloupe (or an earn of corn, depending on the app). Those are quite different, aren't they?
Weight gain: 
Dang. I've "popped". My appointment is Thursday, so I'm not entirely sure...but I'm betting around 15lbs (or more!)
Maternity clothes: 
Yes! I don't fit into any of my pre-pregnancy clothes. I'm living in Maxi's, maternity jeans/shorts and tops. Oh, and a super fun maternity bathing suit. 
Stretch marks: 
Not yet. Fingers crossed they stay away.
Sleep:
Getting plenty of it. No problems in that department.
Best moment this week:
The three day weekend allowing me to get some fun and sun time with friends and family. On Sunday we loaded up the boats and heading out to my favorite place, Disappearing Island. Basically my weekend went the exact same way as last year - but this year all drinks were virgin. We always "celebrate" our engage-a-versary with a shot at Tavern, just like we did the night we got engaged. We did the same thing this year, but the bartender made mine with just Pineapple and Grenadine. 
Looking forward to: 
I'm always looking forward to our Doctor's appointments. They always help ease my mind! In the next month, I'm also looking forward to a few weekend getaways and going to see a taping of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon at Universal. Also, I'm really looking forward to Jason feeling Wyatt's kicks.
What I miss: 
I miss some wearing some of favorite clothes, although I do not hate shopping for new ones :) And this weekend, I did miss a nice ice cold beer while relaxing on the water. 
Movement: 
Definitely. He's going to town in there. I usually feel him most when I'm laying down. 
Food cravings: 
BLT's. I can't get enough. The weird part is I absolutely hated Tomatoes and Mayo. On a random day last week, I had a craving for a BLT. I haven't looked back since. I've had them for lunch and dinner almost every night this past week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Nada.
Gender: 
BOY!
Labor Signs: 
Nope! I'll leave this one towards the end of the surveys
Symptoms: 
I'm having pretty intense back pain, Thank GOD for my heating pad. And, I saw that lovely Linea Nigra starting to make it's appearance. Thanks, friend.
Belly Button in or out? In - but I get frequent sharp pains around it. Which makes me think it's starting to flatten. :(
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Mood: 
So happy! We registered a couple weeks around, started planning the nursery, set a date for the baby shower (thanks to my amazing hosts, Kel-Kel and Steph), we now have a car seat, stroller and crib,  and every time I see My mom she has more adorable baby clothes. All of that means to me, that this is getting so real! It's definitely a surreal experience and I'm taking in every moment.
Nursery: 
A little progress has been made - We started planning the inspiration, bought the amazing recliner and picked up the crib. Just need to get on staining the dresser. 
------
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. When we did our registry, I was feeling like, OMG, this is real!! EEEK! You are looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We couldn't be happier to host the shower! We're getting so excited. :) You look fantastic! Love that skirt*! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your nursery inspiration and love the name Wyatt!!

    ReplyDelete