Monday, January 23, 2012

Time to get Serious

The time is coming that I've been dreading. The save the dates are out, a bridal shower is being put together, the Bachelorette party involves a beach and the honeymoon is booked.

All of this means one thing, I NEED TO DIET! Everything is starting to become real and I need motivation to get in shape. 

That would be amazing...

I've never been one to watch what I eat, or to go to the gym. I don't know why I'm not motivated, but I just can't find the inner person inside of me to get me there. However, I honestly have no choice.  I'm just not comfortable in my body at this point in time, which means...I need to do something. 

A close friend of mine has started the Herbalife diet, which is basically a shake diet. She works out everyday and has been dieting for years. I know I'm not even close to her level of discipline. Not even remotely close. But, I do know one thing - I need a diet that is all about convenience. Which Herbalife seems to fit the bill. You replace two meals a day with a shake, add in 2 snacks and one low carb meal. 

Jason is already on the low-carb diet, so I've been eating healthy dinners for the past few weeks. I just jumped off the bandwagon when I was eating breakfast and lunch. Hopefully this diet will solve those meals. HOPEFULLY!

I saw this fantastic idea on Pinterest, I may swing by Hobby Lobby to pick up a few supplies to make it. Visualizing my goal would really help me get there.


What are some ways you ladies motivate yourself to hit the gym or diet?  I need all the help I can get!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a great way to keep track! Love your idea! Looks like your doing great so far girl ! Adorable blog girl!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that idea! You can totally shed a few pounds if you want to...it's all about discipline and will power...

    Just remember...if you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you're getting.

    Results are what keep me motivated. I typically live a yeast-free lifestyle and have lost and kept off a little over 20 pounds for almost 3 years. If I can do it...anyone can do it...TRUST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You are beautiful
    2. That is a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete