Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck O' the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day. 
I seriously LOVE St. Patrick's Day, this year will be a tad different without green beer, but I'll still find a way to Celebrate.
(Shirts courtesy of our company!)

This weekend was a fast one, but aren't they all. Seriously can someone do something about that. On Saturday I had a "Me" day, complete with the MOST relaxing facial and a shopping trip in which these pretty ladies came home to live with me! 



Sunday was spent moving stuff from my Sister's place to a storage unit and then celebrating this guy's 8TH birthday at the dog park (with special PB treats). And ended with emailing a complaint to Sonic because they messed up my Milkshake. I'm laughing about it now, but last night I was livid. Don't mess with a Pregnant woman's craving!
Is that not a face of pure happiness..

And just because this post deserves two Bailey pictures, he's wish y'all a Happy St. Patrick's Day too!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. don't mess with my milkshake is right! also, i've been lusting over those TB sandals for MONTHS now! how do you like them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those TB sandals! I almost got a pair last year, but ended up going with a different pair instead and am still lusting after those! Are they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all: Give me those sandals. Second: Bailey is such a dapper fellow. Third: You and Steph are adorable with those bows. Fourth: I hope your head can resume its normal shape after wearing it all day....! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I saw Bailey on Pinterest! I was like wait, I have seen that picture! haha. That pic makes me smile so much!!

    Also, I saw your comment on my blog, thank you-you are too sweet!! I am sure your bach party at the beach was perfection :) I would have emailed back to the comment, but your email wasn't connected to your blogger account, so sad! Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to update that :)

    Have a good one girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally can't with those pictures of Bailey. So adorable. Miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete