Monday, August 4, 2014

Ahoy, It's a Boy

Last weekend, two amazing, creative, sweet, perfect and did I mention, AMAZING, friends (Kelsey and Steph) hosted a shower of a lifetime for Wyatt and me. 

I was blown away by all the effort they put into it, and seriously overwhelmed with joy to see everyone that attended. Kelsey and Steph know how to throw a party....and even more so, they know how to make a Mom-to-be happy. 

How's that you ask? Well it's simple...make sure her favorite cravings are in stock. There were mini-BLT sandwiches, More Watermelon than I could ever ask for, an Ice-cream bar complete with my go-to toppings and ice-cream ala Menchies style, Caprese Skewers, Chicken Salad (so good!) and Goldfish. I was a Happy Camper!

And the cake, it was the star of the show. 

I'll let the pictures do the talking from here:
Steph and Kelsey

 My mom,with my two neighborhood Moms from growing up! 

 Grandma rubbing my belly for good luck

Capturing that time I got really, uncontrollably excited about a Diaper Pail

And then excited  about something I've been told is a life-saver.

There were two really unique gifts that I'll go into more detail tomorrow

And then Jason surprised us all with his soft-side. He picked up a gift for Wyatt...filled with clothes and the sweetest promise letter I've ever read. I couldn't get through the first sentence without tears.
I assure you it wasn't just Pregnancy Emotions, I looked up after reading and Jason somehow managed to get every single person in that room to tears. 
That man of mine is a good one! So #Blessed!

Here's a few more pictures to sum up the amazing time I had:


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Eeeeee!!! I love re-living it through these pictures. We were honored to host for you. It was so awesome to have so much love and happiness in one house - for one amazing mommy-to-be! Baby Wyatt is so #blessed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute!!!! I LOVE that promise Jason wrote to Wyatt.. that is so adorable! All of these pics are amazing and the food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that we had such an awesome turn out and that everyone had such a blast! And I'll definitely vouch for Jason bringing the ENTIRE room to tears with that poem. Too cute!

    Only a month to go. EEEK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so happy for you. Looks like an amazing shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shower! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Sitting here at work all weepy and what not, Jason's letter was too sweet. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable theme! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete