Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bumpdate: 36 Weeks

Two things about today's bumpdate:
1. It was supposed to happen on Monday, my bad
2. Just SO happens I'm wearing the same dress from 32 weeks. Not surprising though, I'm down to 
a few items that still fit me (I only purchased a few maternity items) Thank GOODNESS for accessories.


How far along: 
36 weeks!! 9 months...home stretch!
Baby Size: 
Wyatt is the size of a HoneyDew Melon!
Weight gain: 
40...Oh my word, can't believe I'm admitting that.
Maternity clothes: 
Yup, I'm still rockin' them.
Stretch marks: 
Ugh, #Ican't with these. I'm just praying they'll go away after birth.
Sleep:
Seriously, the cruelest trick in the world is the fact that I can't sleep a month before I'm "about to never sleep again for the rest of my life"- so says the people
Best moment this week:
Our Maternity Photos are back. LOVING them!!
Looking forward to: 
Is it weird that I'm looking forward to my doctor appointments? I like the weekly check up on us, however I hate how much time they take.  Side note: NOT looking for my mom leaving for a whole two weeks...she comes back 6 days before my due date. Cue anxiety ridden weeks ahead.
What I miss: 
Walking without pain, true life! Also, I miss having options to wear in the morning. I can't wait to fit back into normal clothes.
Movement: 
Yup, Wyatt thinks this stomach of mine is a punching bag.
Food cravings: 
Not so much food cravings, but I can't get enough of ICE. Seriously purchased a 10lb bag of Sonic crushed ice the other day, it was glorious
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Nope
Gender: 
A boy!
Labor Signs: 
Nope.
Symptoms: 
Braxton Hicks, just a few and Swollen feet - the joys!
Belly Button in or out? It's 100% flat at this point. 
Wedding rings on or off? Still able to put them on and get them off. Woohoo
Mood: 
Honestly scared. My friends just had their twins today, which means...we're next. Also the realization that this could be my last "bumpdate"
Nursery: 
Is finally done!!! We're ready for you Wyatt
----




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the Sonic ice. They seriously have the best ice for chewing. You're still the cutest preggo, so excited for you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are correct, your sleep will never be the same again- but it will be worth it! nap when you can now and just relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you WILL sleep again. one day. which...is wasy for me to say, my kid is 8. and you look great! can't wait for him to get here! and maybe we need to just let the air out of your mom's tires and disconnect her car battery...whatever it takes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are glowing! I can not wait to meet your little one!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, it is getting so close now! :) My mum had a craving for ice too, and I eat it all the time! It is the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete