Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday

I haven't done this linkup in a while, so I figured today being my last full day on Maternity leave, would be a great week of reflection.

one.
You already know the first one is about Wyatt. I can't believe that he's over a month old and how much he's GROWN in that month.

Newborn Picture:

Month old Picture:

two. 
I'm excited this weekend is packed with things to do, I've been cooped up in this house for far too long. Tonight I'm going to a Stella and Dot party...at first, I'm not going to lie, I didn't want to go in the least. I have nothing that fits me, I feel frumpy and the whole feed/pump every 2 to 3 hrs thing has me on a tight leash from home. Jason begged me to go and I finally gave in.  

Tomorrow we're going to visit my cousins in town from AZ and Sunday we're going to a work picnic for my MIL. Family, Fun and outside - three things I'm craving!
three.
Speaking of nothing that fits me...I need some new clothes ASAP. Luckily we're coming into fall so I'm able to buy a few new pieces. I FINALLY purchased the blanket scarf - Jason thought I was legit crazy when I pulled it out....side note, does ANYONE know how to tie the dang thing?
via
and I'm dying for an oversized sweater. I have my eyes set on this one:
via
I'm just stumped on what size to get.
four.
As I mentioned, my full Maternity Leave is coming to an end on Monday. Cue tears! 
I'll still be working from home for 4 weeks, but gone are the days of lounging on the couch with a sleeping baby on my chest all day errr day.  Wyatt and I have been doing our "dress rehearsals" this week, aka getting on a schedule and sticking to it...So far so good, he is napping like a pro. And Me? Well...I've been using his nap times for productivity vs gossip tv. I think we can totally do this!


five.
Last but not least, you guys...NEXT WEEK, We'll be fulfilling a bucket list item and seeing this gentleman from the 9th row
Can't WAIT!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OH heyyyyy adorable sweater. I need my entire closet filled with these in every color. Why is it so hard to find the perfect sweater??? I'll let you know how Garth is so you know what to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the scarf finally....YAYYYY. and i can not take the cuteness that is Wyatt, eeeeeee!
    --jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh lemme know when you figure out the blanket scarf thing... I'm still lost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyatt is adorable! Have fun at Garth, my mom is going and is super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wyatt is adorable! Enjoy your time home with him, it is oh so sweet! Found you from the link up, cute site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wyatt is sooo cute!! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete