Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I did and didn't do during Thanksgiving

Hey girls! Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving, I just had a moment to catch up on all of those lovely weekend recaps! I did a lot this past weekend, and figured I'd throw my recap out there too

I did: Pick out my bridesmaid dresses with my lovelies!
I didn't: regret my decision, not one bit! I love love love these dresses.


I did: go out and see friends every single night.
I didn't: miss a nap. We took one every day!



I did:  have 4 Thanksgivings to go to over the break, 3 on Thursday and 1 on Friday. oy!
I didn't: take a single picture of all of the food that I consumed. Probably for the best!

Talk about Food Baby!



I did: Have friends over to watch the UF/FSU game
I didn't: Rejoice in a Gator victory! Not gonna lie, this game was a hard one


And, here's the big one

I didn't: go Black Friday or Cyber Monday Shopping
What is wrong with me? Who have I become?


That pretty much summed up my weekend, how was yours?

1 comment:

  1. i have never done the black friday/cyber monday thing...i am not brave enough! and wow 4 thanksgivings! i don't know if i could handle that.

    ReplyDelete