Thursday, November 10, 2011

They're Here!

My Engagement Pictures that is! Woohoo, I was so happy to open that little piece of mail yesterday. I promise I won't bore you with all 300 of them.

 Here are just a small dosage of my favorites:












I absolutely love how they turned out. They are exactly what I was hoping for. I spent about oh say, 3 hours last night trying to find my top 4 pictures for my Save the Dates

Let's get to the CMA's, shall we? 

Carrie had about 10 outfit changes and she looked beautiful in all of them. Can Forever21 just PLEASE come out with an affordable version of all of these? I would be forever grateful to you! These are my top three favorite outfits

There was just so much to love about the CMA's, they have an amazing amount of performances each year. The only thing I really didn't like was The Band Perry winning everything  Best New Artist, I think it definitely (with out a doubt) should of gone to Luke Bryan...

Which by the way check out this picture of Steph and I with Luke, It's the real deal! ;)




2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love all of them! Also, suggestion for your blog.. TALK MORE ABOUT WEDDING PLANS.. I feel totally out of the loop. I want to know everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS girlfriend!!! LOVE that one of your head on his shoulder!! Oh-and the sign that says "Livin' our love song" is precious! I adore that song!!

    ReplyDelete