Friday, December 30, 2011

Saying Good-Bye to Twenty Eleven

Wow, this year has been a fantastic year for me! We're ringing in 2012, the same way we rang in 2011 - at New Smyrna Beach. It's my home away from home, it's a much quieter and low key place than Orlando. Jason is on his way home from work, and we are packing up and shipping out tonight! Can't Wait!

This year has been one for the books.

In the beginning on the year, we went to Nashville for Valentine's Day weekend



Then, Celebrated my birthday with a few friends:


I landed an awesome job, with an amazing company:


We went to a few fun concerts this year:

Kenny Chesney:
We won these field tickets


Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan and The Band Perry

and, Runaway Country Festival
 Dierks Bentley
 Eric Church
 Justin Moore
 Miranda Lambert
US! :)

Then, in May....



In August, I went on a Company Cruise, were we had a fun Scavenger hunt:

and we drank:


We wedding planned like it was our job - booked the ceremony, reception, dj, caterer, photographer, and got my wedding dress :)

Took our Engagement Pictures

We Celebrated Jason's Birthday and My Mom's Birthday

A week later, we said good-bye to that beautiful dog, Tari. :(

For Christmas, we celebrated 5 times with our families

My favorite gift from Jason was this little beauty:
A $200.00 giftcard to get a beautiful dress Lilly Pulitzer dress : )

He loved his Gator Bowl Tickets and Pocket Knife - such a boy!

What can I say? It's truly been a blessed year, I can't wait to see what the new year brings. 

Happy New Year Ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment