Monday, June 23, 2014

Bumpdate: 28 Weeks

How far along: 
28 weeks!!
Baby Size: 
Baby is the size of a eggplant
Weight gain: 
Oy. I shuttered when I saw this week's picture -  I think I'm 22lbs up. 
Maternity clothes: 
Absolutely. Maternity clothes, Maxi's and Sundresses are my life. 
Stretch marks: 
I haven't seen any
Sleep:
For the most part, pretty good. WISHING I could sleep on my stomach.
Best moment this week:
Jason finally felt Wyatt kick :). Other than that, we had the Florida Country Superfest and  Jimmy Fallon this past week and they were both so much fun. Exhausting...but fun!
Looking forward to: 
Our Babymoon is this weekend. Just have to go to my glucose appointment and then we can hit the road.
What I miss: 
I miss getting out of bed easily. It's like an olympic event every time I need to get out of it.
Movement: 
A bunch.
Food cravings: 
Still on my BLT kick.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Nope
Gender: 
BOY!
Labor Signs: 
Nope! I'll leave this one towards the end of the surveys
Symptoms: 
Hmm. not really.
Belly Button in or out? Technically in, but it's about 95% flat
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Mood: 
Is "huge" a mood. Cause that's how I feel. And then I just love the people that comment on my size. I'm also getting anxious. This florida heat is going to get to me these next few months - I think I'm done with outdoor activities that don't involve a body of water.
Nursery: 
We picked up the recliner - Eeeeek! Just waiting on the paint to be done and then we can put everything in there!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your bump is so cute! I can't wait to meet little Wyatt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these updates, 28 weeks looks good on ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 3 months left!! Yay for picking up the recliner and not having to paint anything yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. An eggplant hahaha.
    2. OMG LOOK HOW TINY YOU WERE IN WEEK 12!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so cute!! You should have posted a pic in that gray dress! Your bump looks so cute in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH I can't wait to see this :) Glad I get to see you before the bump is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHH I can't wait to see this :) Glad I get to see you before the bump is gone!

    ReplyDelete