Monday, September 19, 2016

#TiffanyandCo | Bridal and Bachelorette Party

My long-time friend is set to get married in October and being her Matron of Honor, I couldn't wait to start Celebrating. Being her name is Tiffany, I've had the themes in my head for a long time now :)
Bridal Shower:
Brunch at Tiffany's
We set up a cute little brunch themed shower for one Saturday afternoon. We encouraged the guests to wear black and they did not disappoint. We had a mimosa bar, dessert bar, diamond donuts and so much fun. 


Bachelorette Party:
Continuing with the theme - we went with "Tiffany and Co." Her closest girls travelled with her to Austin.  We rented out the cutest Airbnb, and scheduled a weekend of fun. I honestly don't know the last time I've laughed that hard. 
My favorite memory from the trip was when we were getting ready to go out - we asked our cab driver to take a photo and as we were getting in formation, Tiffany (the bride to be) slipped and landed her foot right on a cactus. Thank goodness she had two nice friends who didn't immediately die of laughter (hint: one was not me) and was able to get the cactus out of her foot. 

We bar-hopped on the first day and landed at the cutest outdoor spot. Complete with market lights:




First night out:

Tiffany and Co Shirts:

And the last night:
We were supposed to go river tubing, but unfortunately got rained out :( Next time, Austin, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment