Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Does everyone go through this?

I'm having a hard time finding not only time, but interesting stuff to blog about. I don't want to just pull random topics out of the air to blog about, but I'm not sure why I can't even blog about daily events. Let's just put it this way... I suck at documenting my good (and bad) times.

Here's to not giving up!

Last weekend, I went to a Dog Blog conference in Hotlanta. While working over the weekend is honestly nevvvver fun, this wasn't too bad. I was able to play with cute pups like this fella

I was able to bring my fur-baby a lot of treats, so all-in-all everyone was happy :)

Jason and I just booked our engagement session-and I'm already having anxiety. I do not like to be in front of the camera, and usually hate every picture taken of me. But, I've got a lot of ideas flowing and will be cutting out pretty much all junk food. I'll be hitting the mall this weekend to find cute dresses for the pictures. A couple outfits for Jason too. 


1 comment: