Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday


I linked up with the sweet Cmae for this Tail Wagging Tuesday. I honestly, love my little puggle Bailey so much. He's 5 years old now, but he's still my little puppy. 

Bailey has quite the personality, or so I like to think. He's very loyal, lovable, demanding and always always hungry. As soon as I walk in the door, I have to feed him. Otherwise, he picks up his bowl and brings it to you. 


If you still don't seem to get the hint, he'll take it to the floor and start tapping it. All while barking. 
DE-MAN-DING, I tell ya!


He's also pretty demanding about getting pets. If stop for a second and he still wants scratches, he will paw you.



That's him begging Jason for some more. It's too precious!


But, I chalk all of this attitude to how much I've spoiled him. Can you blame me though?


Love that lil' face!! 

3 comments:

  1. aww what a cute dog! I'm a floridian too!! where in FL are you located??

    Happy Wednesday,
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest puppy ever. love him. so glad i'm following your blog. adore it. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    LA adventures from a southern girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late, but hey when you are a teacher and exhausted from work sometimes it takes a few days to get to everyone. Thank you for linking up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete